Sunday, July 31, 2011

Help Me Find Derek

My brother Derek went missing two days ago. He hasn't answered his cell phone and his apartment is empty. The last time anyone spoke to him was Friday evening.

The cops said they would look into it, but I don't think they have the time or inclination. They said that he might have just moved away - but I'm his sister. His twin sister. He wouldn't move and not tell me.

And...well, there's more. I received a note in my mailbox yesterday.

The game begins and he's in a bind.
If he's a good man, he's hard to find.
 -- The Jester

I handed the note to the cops, but I think they believe it was me trying to force them to find him. But this Jester guy...he knows where my brother is.

If I treat this like a game, he may tell me.

So: help me. Anybody who finds their way here and reads this. Help me win this game and find him.

Be

2 comments:

  1. IEwgZHAgd2toIGlsdXZ3IGJyeCBoeWh1IHZkeiwgemtkdyBqdWhod3YgYnJ4IGh5aHViIHBydXFs
    cWogZHFnIHprZHcganJodiByeHcgbHEgd2toIGhxZy4=

    Hurry up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly, Mr. Bun. *humming Feelin' Groovy*

    ReplyDelete